Hola - Buscar por RPG jugadores

7 respuestas [Último envío]
Anónimo

Hola,

Soy un jugador de SW RPG de Polonia viviendo ahora en Sevilla. Hablo poco español, y estoy en busca de los jugadores de habla Inglés. Cualquier oportunidad de encontrar aquí? 

Gracias. 

Paljo (no verificado)
Hi Nico, Welcome to

Hi Nico,

Welcome to HoloRed!!!. Here you will find lots of Star Wars fans. Indeed we have a group that play Star Wars RPG often, but I’m afraid that they don’t play in english. Anyways, be free to ask. We are glad to have you here.

MTFBWY

Ogait-Nas (no verificado)
Hello Nico!Make yourself at

Hello Nico!

Make yourself at home. If you’re only looking for RPG players who speak English, I’m afraid you won’t find them here. There are some of us who play it in Spanish… I don’t think they can speak English though.

BUT if you what you’re looking for is a nice group of people keen on Star Wars, then this is your place! We do tons of activities all related to Star Wars :) 

FYI: we’re going to be at Nervión Plaza cinema on Feb the 10th to watch the Episode I in 3D. Costumes, lightsabers and lots of fun are guaranteed. Don’t miss this meeting! ;) 

Cheers,

Santiago.

Gardek (no verificado)
Hello there! ^^

I was about to tell you the same as my friends here, but I think it’s better to give you a kind welcome and hope you find what you’re looking for. Thumb Up

MTFBWY! Wink

Salvador (no verificado)
Witamy! Ia nie mówię duzo po

Witamy! Ia nie mówię duzo po polsku tez, ale chcę uczy się mówić. I’ve tried to play in English before, when being abroad like you, but I found it a bit complicated since I was game mastering. Come to the Episode I premier event and say hello. We’ll talk Wink.

Nico (no verificado)
Hola! Thank you for the warm

Hola!

Thank you for the warm welcome. Well maybe I’ll be lucky and find someone…someday.. Wink

Thank you for the invitation. I have already seen “local SW fans” three years ago in Seville on some convent in Alameda. I’ll try to see you at Nervión Plaza on Friday. However, as an old SW nerd  Bomb I am not going to see the so-called SW Ep1. Han Solo shots first! 

Cheers! 

Ogait-Nas (no verificado)
We were those local SW fans 

We were those local SW fans  Thumb Up

Wedge (no verificado)
Hello and welcome, how you

Hello and welcome, how you can see we are a fan club with a lot of event and someones speack English ;) 

My the force be with you!